This Arts Elegance design is another lovely pendant. It is crafted in solid 14K Yellow gold and very reminiscent of the Etruscan style of workmanship. The pendant is quite weighty and has a great presence. It is reversible and can be worn either side. One side has a 4mm square Blue Topaz in the center and the other side has a key hole and the key dangles wearever you may like:) The profile of the piece is tremendous and is elevated off the neckline to a height of 7/16". The bail is large enough that it will accomodate a large variety of chains and cords. We are including an 18" pinkblue silk cord with the pendant.
- Stone Information: (1) 4mm Faceted Blue Topaz
- Metal: 14K Yellow Gold
- Pendant Measurements: 1 1/4" x 7/8" x 7/16"
- Weight: 9.5 grams
- Fastening: Fixed Round bail
- Brand: Arts Elegance Designs
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.