This bracelet is a classic style for Tagliamonte. It is crafted from solid 18K yellow gold and has a series of 5 oval links. There are 3 solid gold links that have Maeneds in bas relief and 2 links that are Venetian glass intaglios with Cupid or Psyche and Amore carved in them. Between each link is a classic Tagliamonte column with a Ruby cabochon set in the center and a fresh water cultured Pearl on each end. There is an adjustable length of chain at the end with a large Pearl.
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian glass cameos; (10) 5mm Freshwater cultured Pearls; (1) 9mm Freshwater cultured Pearl
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Solid 18K Yellow Gold
- Bracelet Measurements: 7 1/2" to 8" long x 1 3/16 wide
- Weight: 35 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw clasp
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.