This bracelet has been crafted by Tagliamonte and is made of 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver. It has (5) oval Venetian cameos with designs in bas relief. (3) of the intaglios are in a shade of Classic blue. The other (2) cameos are in an Amethyst color. They are separated by a small classic Tagliamonte column that has a 4mm sapphire cabochon in the center. There is a 10 mm pearl dangling at the end of the bracelet.
- Stone Information: (5) Venetian glass cameos; (4) 4mm Sapphire cabochons; (1) 10mm fresh water cultured Pearl
- Note: Due to the hand blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Bracelet Measurements: Adjustable between 7 1/2" to 5 1/2" x 5/8"
- Weight: 25 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.