This is a lovely bracelet to have wrapped around your wrist! It is a classic style for Tagliamonte. Crafted from 925 Sterling Silver that has been rhodium plated, it has a series of 7 links. There are (4) solid sterling silver cameos with the Medusa in bas relief; (1) clear Venetian glass intaglio link backed with Mother of Pearl; and (2) faceted clear quartz links with a Mother of Pearl backing. Between each link is a classic Tagliamonte column with a 4mm fresh water cultured Pearl on each end. There is an adjustable length of chain at the end with a large 8mm Pearl.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass intaglio; (2) Faceted clear Quartz ovals; (3) oval discs of Mother of Pearl; (12) 4mm Freshwater cultured Pearls; (1) 8mm Freshwater cultured Pearl
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver with Rhodium plate
- Bracelet Measurements: 8" to 9" long x 7/8" wide
- Weight: 52.9 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw clasp
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.