These lovely Tagliamonte drop earrings are floral and feminine! They are crafted in 925 Sterling Silver with 18K Vermeil and feature a cameo that is made from Lava that has been hand painted and set in a substantial braided bezel. The lava stone has been mined from Mt. Etna in Sicily. Dangling below the cameo is a Lapis Lazuli cabochon and below that is a pear shaped green Chrysophrase stone. These earrings would be the perfect accessory for a garden party or a day out shopping with friends!
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Stone Information: (2) 18mm square lava stone cameos; (2) 10x8mm Lapis Lazuli; (2) 35x19mm Green Chrysophrase
- Note: Both Lapis Lazuli and Chrysophrase are natural stones and have natural inclusions.
- Measurements: 3-3/8"L x 7/8"W x 3/16"H
- Weight: 26.1 grams
- Fastening: French hook with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.