Tagliamonte Venetian cameo jewelry represents an artistry from a bygone era. These earrings are entirely created by hand. Crafted in Sterling Silver with 18K accents in the form of rosettes. They have been Rhodium plated to retard the occurence of tarnish. A doublet has been created by adding a checkerboard faceted clear quartz stone on top of the hexagonal Amazonite stone. The doublets are set below lovely silver lattice work that is in the shape of a fleur de lis. The combination of the Quartz and Amazonite lends a soft luminescent and an ethereal quality to the pair. Amazonite has natural inclusions. Please see the pictures for details. Shepherd's hook with safety.
- Details: Stone Information: (2) 25mm x 15mm Amazonite
- Note: Amazonite stones have natural inclusions, please note the pictures for details.
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver with Rhodium Plate
- Pendant Measurements: 2 1/4" x 7/8" x 1/4"
- Weight: 17.2 grams
- Fastening: Shepherd's hook with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.