Although not technically considered a charm necklace, this station necklace reminds me of one and is designed by Tagliamonte. It has been created in 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver. There are 3 larger, oval Vermeil cameos that are flanked by Venetian intaglios on either side that total 6. The metal cameos have either Cupid or Posideon in bas relief. In between are off round freshwater pearls connected by vermeil links. This is not a heavy necklace, although it weighs 23.7 grams. It is just right and is very comfortable to wear all day long!
- Stone Information: (6) Venetian glass intaglios; (10) 4mm fresh water cultured Pearls; (1) 12mm baroque style pearl
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Measurements: Adjustible from 17" to 18" long long.
- Weight: 23.7 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.