Tagliamonte Venetian cameo jewelry represents an artistry from a bygone era. These earrings are entirely created by hand. Crafted in Sterling Silver with 18K Vermeil. The square green intaglios feature the image of a cavallo, horse grazing carved in them. Above the intaglios, is a round plated cameo with the image of the Maypole Festival in bas relief. Post with Butterfly Clutch. Just the right size for everyday wear!
- Details: Stone Information: (2) Square Venetian glass intaglios
- Note: Due to the hand made nature of Venetian cameos, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver with 18K Vermeil
- Measurements: 1-1/4" x 3/4"
- Weight: 7.4 grams
- Fastening: Post with Butterfly Clutch
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.