Another ethereal pair of earrings created by Tagliamonte and crafted in 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver. The oval Venetian glass intaglios are in a lovely shade of pink that has a hint of coral. A piece of natural Mother of Pearl is placed behind the intaglio which creates a lovely luminoscity to the design. The carving is that of a covered urn that can represent a vessel that holds our dreams and aspirations . There is also a 4mm Blue Topaz cabochon that is set below the intaglio at the bottom of each one. French hook with safety closure.
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian glass cameos; (2) Mother of Pearl discs; (2) 4mm Blue Topaz cabochons;
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Earring Measurements: 1-3/4" x 7/8"
- Weight: 10.1 grams
- Fastening: French hook with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.