These earrings are a classic style for Tagliamonte and are crafted in solid 14K yellow gold with round Venetian glass intaglios with the images of Apollo and Cupid riding on the back of a horse. There is also a fresh water cultured Pearl dangling at the bottom of each one.
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian glass intaglios; (2) 6mm natural fresh water cultured Pearls
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Solid 14K Yellow Gold
- Earring Measurements: 1 1/8" x 1/2"
- Weight: 5.1 grams
- Fastening: Leverback
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.