A signature look for Tagliamonte is this pair of 2 toned earrings crafted in 925 Sterling Silver with 18K cameos and 18K rosette accents. The solid 18K square cameo in the center is like a portrait of a Tribute to Maternity. The cameo design is has its roots in a mural called, "The Ages of Love". The sterling silver bezel is like a picture frame. These portraits dangle from a cameo station that is in the form of a rosette that is also solid 18K. Post with butterfly clutch. You will find yourself reaching for these earrings on a daily basis!
- Stone Information: N/A
- Note: N/A
- Metal: 925SS /YGP
- Measurements: 1-3/16" x 5/8"
- Fastening: Post with butterfly clutch
- Weight: 10.4 grams
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.