These earrings are part of a collection by Tagliamonte dedicated to the Miosotis or Forget Me Not flower, symbolizing love. They are crafted in solid 18K yellow gold with a floral design that is created painstakingly by hand out of small pieces of Venetian glass, all put together like a puzzle. The end result is a piece of artwork! These earrings are octagonal in shape and have a white background filled with beautiful flowers. It is like wearing a little painting!
- Stone Information: (2) Micro mosaic Venetian glass miniatures
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Solid 18K Yellow Gold
- Earring Measurements: 1 1/2" x 7/8"
- Weight: 15 grams
- Fastening: French hook with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.