This is a One of A Kind necklace designed by Tagliamonte. It has been created in 18K Vermeil over Sterling Silver. It consists of a large oval blue Venetian cameo with the image of a dancing Maened in bas relief. Dangling below her is a square emerald cut Medeira Citrine and below that is a faceted heart shaped Amethyst. This pendant motif is attached to larged strands of oval fresh water cultured Pearls. Signora clasp.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass cameo; (1) 15x15mm emerald cut Medeira Citrine; (1) 16x20mm faceted Amethyst; (Multi) 10mm fresh water cultured Pearls
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Measurements: Center pendant motif: 3-3/8" x 1-7/8" x 1/4"; Total Length: 19" long.
- Weight: 63.3 grams
- Fastening: Signora clasp
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.