This Necklace is handcrafted from solid 14K yellow gold and features a Venetian glass intaglio pendant with the image of 2 children dancing around the Maypole. The intaglio is set in a substantial bezel in the Etruscan style with a series of beads in the gold. Below the intaglio sits a large faceted Blue Topaz. There is a textured rolo link chain with a lobster claw closure. Because of the type of link, the chain is adjustable in length.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass intaglio; (1) 6 x 8mm Faceted Blue Topaz
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Solid 14K Yellow Gold
- Necklace Measurements: Center Pendant: 1 1/2" x 3/4"; Chain: Adjustable to 18" long
- Weight: 9 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw clasp
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.