This Pendant is crafted in 18K Vermeil over Sterling Silver. Created by Tagliamonte, it has an oval Venetian glass cameo with the profile of Ceres, Goddess of the Hearth and Home in bas relief. The color of the Venetian glass is Raspberry/Red. Such a pretty color! The metal work that surrounds the cameo is typical of the Etruscan style. There are 3 fresh water cultured pearls that dangle below. The enhancer style bail is large enough to accommodate a variety of chains, cords or pearls. The pearls have natural inclusions and are beautiful too! Such a lovely pieces, one of my favorites:) Sorry, the matching earrings have already sold!
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass cameo; (2) 4mm off round fresh water cultured Pearls; (1) 13mm off round baroque style Pearl
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Pendant Measurements: 2-5/8" x 3/4"
- Weight: 9.6 grams
- Fastening: Enhancer bail
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.