Add an element of classical grace to your look with this fascinating Tagliamonte pendant. Crafted from textured 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver, this oval shaped pendant features a beautiful Venetian glass with the image of the powerful Medusa in bas relief. It is in a shade of peridot green. Below the cameo is a large freshwater cultured pearl that is set in a fancy fluted finding. Large enhancer bail. Note: Chain is not included.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass cameo; (1) 12mm off round fresh water cultured Pearl
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Note: Chain is not included.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925SS
- Measurements: 2-3/4"L x 1-1/8"W
- Fastening: Enhancer Bail
- Weight: 11.8 grams
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.