This One of a Kind pendant can only be termed "Eye Candy"! Designed by Tagliamonte and crafted in 925 Sterling Silver with 18k Vermeil, the pendant features an 8 ct. natural Pink Opal cabochon gemstone that sits above a pretty raspberry color intaglio that has a unique carving of a Gryphon. This intaglio is very limited in production due to the retirement of the artisan who carves them.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass intaglio; (1) 8 ct Pink Opal
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Note: Opal is a natural gemstone and as such inclusions may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 SS
- Measurements: 1-3/4" x 7/8"
- Weight: 7 grams
- Fastening: Fixed bail
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.