This Tagliamonte ring has such a beautiful aqua blue color is created entirely by hand. It is crafted of 925 Sterling Silver with Rhodium plating. It is large and bold, but comfortable to wear. The stunning Amazonite stone is sure to capture attention. A hexagonal cut clear quartz stone sits on top of the Amazonite and really creates an ethereal look. The shank of the ring is silver lattice work that is in the shape of a fleur de lis. There is a single 3mm Ruby cabochon that adorns each side. It is sure to make you feel like a princess!
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass cameo
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver with Rhodiuim Plate
- Ring Measurements: 1" x 7/8" x 1/4"
- Sizes Available: 9.5
- Weight: 9.2 grams
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.