This Tagliamonte ring is created by hand in a signet style. It is crafted of 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver. The hexagonal Venetian glass cameo has the image of the Sphynx in bas relief. It is set in a heavy bezel that mimics the shape. The color is a pretty green. A doublet has been created by placing a piece of Mother of Pearl behind it. Please note the direction in which the cameo has been set. Tagliamonte set the cameo in the bezel in an old fashioned, sideways fashion. When you hold up your hand to admire the ring on your finger, you lift your arm in the same way you would if you were looking at your watch.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass cameo; (1) MOP
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Ring Measurements: 5/8" x 3/4"
- Sizes Available: 9 or 10
- Weight: 7.9 grams
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.