This Tagliamonte ring is designed in solid 18K yellow gold. It It has a large look and features a cameo of the Rondanini Medusa. Flanking each shoulder is a Sapphire cabochon. Medusa is a symbol of the strength of a woman and acts as a powerful protector of the owner.
- Stone Information: 4mm Sapphire cabochon
- Metal: 18K gold
- Ring Measurements: 1-1/8" x 1"
- Size Available: Size 9
- Weight: 5.4 grams
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.