SPECIAL 18K PROMOTION featuring limited quantities and Reduced Pricing! If these prices are within your budget, you won't do better and the financial community is predicting that the prices of gold are on the rise again! MSRP: $1800 As Seen on TV Pricing: $1250
Declare your love for sun and surf while you make stylish waves at the same time! This Venetian glass starfish ring is part of the Tagliamonte Marina Collection. It was created by Nino Tagliamonte becasue of his great love of the sea and scuba diving! This ring is the perfect punctuation to your stunning sea-inspired look.
Handcrafted using beautiful 18K yellow gold, this ring starts out with a large gold undergallery to support this sea life creature. But just as with most rings, it's the top that really sells it. In this case, you have a splendid Venetian glass starfish in Tagliamonte's classic blue color. Surrounded and adorned with smaller 18K yellow gold starfish, a gold shell and ruby and cultured pearl accents, it's an impressive testament to your love of the sea. Wait till you see it on your finger. There is a hint of an irridescent quality where the color seemingly changes a bit as you move your hand through the light.
- Stone Information: (1) Free form Venetian glass cameo; (1) 4mm Ruby cabochon; (1)5.5mm fresh water cultured Pearl
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Solid 18K Yellow Gold
- Ring Measurements: 1"L x 13/16"W x 3/8"H
- Size Available: 7
- Weight: 11.2 grams
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.