This Samuel B bracelet is designed in 925 Sterling Silver and combines the beauty of Gemstones and fresh water cultured Pearls. The center motif that sits at the top of this bracelet is comprised of 6 different semi precious gemstones that are set in a sterling silver cross. The sides of the cross are a cutwork silver metal design. There are different shaped Blue Topaz, Peridot, Amethyst, Citrine, Garnet and Iolite. The bracelet portion is a strand of pearls that are 8mm off round. There is a fancy lobster claw clasp and an adjustable length of chain.
Every piece is entirely created by hand. Details of every intricate pattern are enhanced by the remarkable ability of the Balinese artists to carve, hammer and chisel details unique to their artistry. Precious and semi-precious gemstones add another dimension of light, cut, color and shape to the creation. Stones are carefully selected and imported from major cutting centers of the world. Each piece exhibits the perfect combination of 18K, 14K or 925 Sterling Silver with the addition of a granulation technique known as Jawan. This technique is mastered by a few and consists of adding small individual granule beads of gold or silver to the surface of the jewelry to create a timeless classic.
- Stone Information: 4.50 cttw: Blue Topaz, Peridot, Amethyst, Citrine, Garnet and Iolite
- Note: See Care section below
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
- Bracelet Measurements: Size: 8" to 9" Long; Center motif: 1-1/2" x 1" x 3/16"
- Weight: 9.75 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw
- Brand: Samuel B: All Samuel B designs are handmade.
- Country of Origin: Bali, Indonesia
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Samuel Behnam jewelry comes with a one-year warranty provided it has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. In order to activate your limited one year warranty, you must register your Samuel Behnam purchase at samuelb.com. Once registered, please send your repair with a copy of your invoice and phone number to: Samuel Behnam Collection Repair Dept., 98 Cuttermill Road, Suite 246 South, Great Neck, NY 11021 516-466-1826
- Care: The more often you wear your Samuel B Jewelry, the less you will need to polish it. The specially treated cloth included with your purchase should be used for the care and cleaning of your Samuel B pieces. Please do not use creams, dips, lotions or powder on this design. Gently rub the jewelry with the white inner cloth. As the shine returns to the piece, the cloth will turn black. This shows that the cloth is working. Do not wash the cloth. Do not use the cloth on any stones on the jewelry. Finish your pieces by buffing the jewelry with the outer cloth, restoring the patina to your treasured piece.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.