Tagliamonte takes inspiration from ancient mythology with this pair of 18K Venetian intaglio earrings. They are crafted in solid 18K yellow gold with oval intaglios that features the Aphrodite and Cupid. Each has been backed with a disc of natural mother of pearl. I love the ethereal quality that results:) Faceted Red Spinel beads almost completely surround the bezel and a 7mm freshwater cultured Pearl dangles below. Extremely comfortable to wear! Hook with safety. Matching pendant is available.
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian cameo; (2) Mother of Pearl disc; (Multi) Faceted Red Spinel beads; (2) 7mm fresh water cultured Pearl
- Note: Due to the hand made nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Solid 18K Yellow Gold
- Earring Measurements: 1-5/8"L x 7/8"W
- Weight: 10 grams
- Fastening: Hook with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life