SPECIAL 18K PROMOTION featuring limited quantities and Reduced Pricing! If these prices are within your budget, you won't do better and the financial community are predicting that the prices of gold are on the rise again! MSRP: $2800 As Seen on TV Pricing: $2250
This pair of absolutely beautiful earrings is part of a collection by Tagliamonte dedicated to the Miosotis or Forget Me Not flower, symbolizing love. It is crafted crafted in solid 18K yellow gold with a floral design that is created painstakingly by hand out of small pieces of Venetian glass, all put together like a puzzle. The end result is a piece of artwork! This pair is oval in shape and the mosaic portion is set in a satin finished large gold bezel. Placed at various points around this bezel are oval Ruby or Sapphire cabochons. Each of these cabochons has also been set in fancy bezels. Wearing these earrings is like wearing a little painting on each ear!Details:
- Stone Information:
- Ruby: Four round 3.5mm cabochons
- Sapphire: Four round 3.5mm cabochons
- Metal: Solid 18K Yellow Gold
- Pendant Measurements: 1-1/2"L x 1"W x 1/8"H
- Weight: 15.6 grams
- Fastening: Post with butterfly clutch
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.