This is another One of A Kind necklace designed by Tagliamonte. It has been created in 18K Vermeil over Sterling Silver. It consists of a large oval amber Venetian cameo with the image of the Aurora chariot in bas relief. Aurora, the goddess of the morning is driving a Roman chariot known as a biga. Essentially, she is driving the new day sun into the sky. Dangling below her is a checkerboard faceted blue Topaz and below that is a large oval freshwater cultured pearl. This pendant motif is attached to strands of oval fresh water cultured Pearls. All the pearls have a lovely peachy hue to them. Signora clasp.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass cameo; (1) 18x16mm faceted Blue Topaz; (1) 15mm long fresh water cultured Pearl; (Multi) 9mm fresh water cultured Pearl strands
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Measurements: Center pendant motif: 3-1/2" x 2-3/8" x 1/4"; Total Length: 20" long.
- Weight: 72.1 grams
- Fastening: Signora clasp
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.