This pendant with chain is a new style of statement for Tagliamonte. It is crafted in 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling silver with a large oval Venetian glass cameo. The figure in the cameo is that of the powerful Medusa. The Venetian glass cameo is in a beautiful turquoise blue and looks like it was carved directly from the stone. It even features a bit of the look of naturally occurring black veining. Set in a substantial bezel, with a triangular shaped faceted Amethyst set below. Above the cameo is a Ruby cabochon that is set in a braided bezel. Enhancer bail. Als included is an 18" rolo chain.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass cameos; (1) 4mm Ruby cabochons; (1) 8x10mm Amethyst
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling silver
- Pendant Measurements: 2-1/4" x 1-1/8"; Chain: 18"
- Weight: 13.2 grams
- Fastening: Enhancer bail
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.