Tagliamonte Venetian cameo jewelry represents an artistry from a bygone era. These earrings are part of a collection that we are fondly calling The Confetti Collection. They make us smile so! These cabochon style cameo earrings are entirely created by hand using ancient techniques. Crafted in 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver. The cameo has the image of the 3 Graces. The cameo is very labor intensive as the carving is in the backside. It is set in a substantial bezel and along the bottom edge there are clusters of freshwater pearls, shades of Tourmaline beads. Oh my, what is not to love with this pair of earrings! French wire with safety.
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian glass cameos; (Multi) Fresh water cultured Pearls, shades of Tourmaline beads.
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Yellow Gold over 925 Sterling Silver
- Earring Measurements: 1-1/4"x1"
- Weight: 13.4 grams
- Fastening: French wire with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.