Just in time for the summer are some fun earrings crafted by Tagliamonte. The design consists of clusters of off round freshwater cultured Pearls that are strung in a spiral fashion. The caps at the top of these beaded clusters are a fancy leaf motif. They dangle from Rosette type stations at the ear with Black Spinel accents. The metal through out the design is 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver. Post with Butterfly clutch.MSRP: $400
- Stone Information: (Multi) 4mm off round freshwater cultured Pearls; (7) faceted Black Spinels
- Note: N/A
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 SS
- Earring Measurements: 1-5/8" x 1/2"
- Weight: 9 grams
- Fastening: Post with Butterfly Clutch.
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.