Tagliamonte has created a more modern cuff style bracelet that hearkens back to a distant past. Completely crafted by hand, it is made of 18K Rose Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver. The focal point is a round Black Onyx cameo that is representative of an ancient Roman coin. It is set in a substantial bezel that is flanked on both sides with a large oval Angel Skin Coral cabochon.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass cameo; (2) 8x10mm Angel Skin Coral Cabochons
- Note: N/A
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Bracelet Measurements: 7" x 7/8"
- Weight: 20.9 grams
- Fastening: None
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.