This charm bracelet is a Tagliamonte design that was inspired by Queen Victoria. It is crafted from 18K Rhodium plate over 925 Sterling Silver and consists of large oval flattened rolo links that have a martellato or hammered finish. There are 3 large fob style charms that dangle from this glorious bracelet. At the bottom of each fob is either a hexagonal Venetian glass cameo or a faceted Amazonite stone. The center charm has the Venetian intaglio with the image of Nike carved in it in a teal color. It has been back with a piece of mother of pearl. The other 2 charms have octagonal Amazonite stones that have a clear the checkerboard faceted quartz on top. The toggle and circle closure are spectacular!
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass intaglio; (1) MOP; (2) 25x15mm faceted Natural Amazonite stones
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Rhodium over 925SS
- Bracelet Measurements: 8-1/2 Long x 1/2" W; Charms: 1-1/8" x 1" x 5/8"
- Weight: 50 grams
- Fastening: Toggle and Circle
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.