Created by Tagliamonte, this is a lovely necklace that is made of 925 Sterling Silver with an 18K Yellow gold accent in the form of a rosette. The necklace has a large oval Venetian cameo gem with the profile of Diana, Goddess of the Hunt in bas relief. The color of the cameo is a soft Pink. The bezel is a substantial one that is rimmed in a twisted braid of silver. Located at each side and center bottom of the oval cameo is a freshwater cultured pearl. The bail is a fancy curved one and the chain is a series of silver beads that cannot be removed from the pendant.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass cameo; (3) 5mm freshwater cultured Pearls
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Sterling Silver w/ 18K gold accents
- Measurements: Pendant: 2 3/8" x 2" x 3/16"; Chain: adjustible from 18" to 19"
- Weight: 40.2 grams
- Fastening:Lobster claw
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.