This 2-tone charm necklace features three unique charms by Tagliamonte. Crafted in 925 Sterling Silver with Rhodium Plate, the center charm is an oval Venetian intaglio in a soft blue with the image of Andromache crying for Hector. If you look carefully you can see the tears dropping in front of her. The next charm is a cameo is crafted in 18K gold and set in sterling silver with an image of Cupid in bas relief. The third charm is an 8mm freshwater cultured Pearl. The cameo is another gorgeous piece for collectors. The chain has flattened round rolo links culminating in a lobster claw clasp and 8mm Pearl.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass cameo; (2) 8mm fresh water cultured Pearls
- Note: Due to the hand blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Rhodium over 925 Sterling Silver and 18K
- Measurements: Pendant: 3-3/4" x 7/8"; Chain: 18" long with a 1" extender
- Weight: 19.5 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.