Tagliamonte designs are part of a bygone era that have been brought to life by present day skilled artisans. This beautiful bracelet is crafted by hand in 925 Sterling Silver with Rhodium plating to retard tarnish. The bezel is known as a fibula style and is very reminiscent of the Etruscan workmanship. There are 4 oval Venetian cameos with the image of a warrior on horseback. Lobster claw clasp and adjustible length of chain.
- Stone Information: (4) Venetian glass cameos; (2) 3mm Ruby Cabochons
- Note: Due to the hand blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver/Rhodium Plate
- Bracelet Measurements: 7-1/2" to 8-1/2" x 3/4"
- Weight: 29.2 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.