This lovely pendant is part of a collection by Lorena Tagliamonte dedicated to Cupid, Eros, and Anteros. The amorini or angels is a theme that has been popular throughout the world to present times. Symbolizing love, Lorena created the line for the Tagliamonte Jewelry collectors who have always loved and appreciated the Tagliamonte style. The angel in this pendant is surrounded by a hand molded Venetian glass frame in a pastel translucent rose-pink color and back set with mother of pearl which creates a rich, opulent but delicate sensation. The metal is 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass frame; (1) Mother of Pearl
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Pendant Measurements: 1 3/4" x 1 3/8"
- Weight: 16.3 grams
- Fastening: Fixed bail
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.