Tagliamonte has created a modern bangle style bracelet that hearkens back to a distant past. Completely crafted by hand, it is made of 18K Rhodium plate over 925 Sterling Silver. There are (3) slim round discs. One has a high polished finish and the other 2 have a striated edge. The focal point is a charm that is completely reversible. The cameo on the all silver side depicts Cupid with a friend and the Venetian glass intaglio depicts Cupid by himself. A piece of Mother of Pearl has been placed behind it to give it that luminous quality that we love. Note: The cameo is photographing a bit more blue than the teal-blue that it actually is. Around the side edges of the bezel are (3) gold plated rosettes. What a great piece to wear any season of the year!
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian intaglio; (1) MOP disc
- Note: N/A
- Metal: 18K Rhodium over 925 Sterling Silver
- Bracelet Measurements: Inner diameter: 2-3/4; Fits like 8-1/4"
- Weight: 19.1 grams
- Fastening: None
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.