This bracelet is a true work of art by Tagliamonte and is crafted in 925 Sterling Silver with 18k Vermeil. Tagliamonte goes back to their roots a bit with this bracelet. There are 6 round cameos that are hand carved in Lapis Lazuli. They depict various Mythological characters or Roman figures. They alternate between a larger and smaller cameo and are each separated by 2 floral stations. This is a weighty bracelet coming in at 65 grams. Just imagine walking into a room sporting this treasure!
- Stone Information: (6) Lapis cameos
- Note: Lapis is a natural stone and has veining and flecks in it.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 SS
- Measurements: 7" to 8" x 1" x 1/4"
- Weight: 65 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw clasp
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.