These earrings are a classic style for Tagliamonte and are crafted in solid 18K yellow gold. There are two types of cameos: one in an aqua oval Venetian glass; and the other in 18K with the image of one of the 9 Greek Muses, Terpsichore, patron of lyric poetry and dancing. French hooks with safety make it easy to slip these on and off as you quickly slip them on to complement your outfit or take them off so you can show your friends the classy venetian cameo. Light weight and Such fun to wear! Let these cameo earrings drop from your lobes for a fun addition to any outfit!
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian glass cameos
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K
- Earring Measurements: 2-1/4" x 1"
- Weight: 8 grams
- Fastening: French hook with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.