Tagliamonte Venetian cameo jewelry represents an artistry from a bygone era. This pendant consists of 3 dangling charms and is entirely created by hand using ancient techniques. Crafted in 925 Sterling Silver with Rhodium plate, the center charm cameo has Cupid riding on a sail boat, in bas relief. Dangling on one side is an oval fresh water cultured Pearl and on the other side, is a round Venetian cameo of a moon face in pale aqua. In addition, a 4mm Ruby cabochon is set below the Enhancer bail with safety. Chain is not included.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian cameo; (1) 8x10mm Oval freshwater cultured Pearl; (1) 4mm Ruby Cabochon
- Note: Pearls are natural and as such may have blemishes
- Note: Chain is not included
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver with Rhodium plate
- Pendant Measurements: 2-1/4"L x 1"W
- Weight: 8.4 grams
- Fastening: Enhancer bail
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.