The Samuel B Collection features handcrafted artisanal jewelry. This pair of 14K "J" Style earrings are so lovely and they harken back to a time centuries ago when the Etruscan artisans created antiquities. Each earring features a beautiful 3x4mm Sapphire cabochon; a 3mm Sapphire cabochon and a 1.5mm faceted Diamond. They are set in 14K gold work that has both high polished and matte finishes. The hand applied scroll and bead work is so indicative of the Etruscan designs. These earrings are so gorgeous! Post with Omega clutch. Grace your lobes with these earrings and let your style fly!
Artisan Gold by Samuel B. expertly crafts their jewelry with care and this piece is no different. All of his jewelry is handcrafted by the most outstanding gold and silver smiths.
- Stone Information: (2) 3x4mm Sapphire cabochons; (2) 3mm Sapphire Cabochons; (2) 1.5mm Faceted Diamonds
- Note: See Care section below
- Metal: 14K
- Earring Measurements: 7/8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 13.7 grams
- Fastening: Post with Omega clutch
- Brand: Samuel B: All Samuel B designs are handmade.
- Country of Origin: Bali, Indonesia
- Authentic Markings: Yes "14K BJ"
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Samuel Behnam jewelry comes with a one-year warranty provided it has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. In order to activate your limited one year warranty, you must register your Samuel Behnam purchase at samuelb.com. Once registered, please send your repair with a copy of your invoice and phone number to: Samuel Behnam Collection Repair Dept., 98 Cuttermill Road, Suite 246 South, Great Neck, NY 11021 516-466-1826
- Care: The more often you wear your Samuel B Jewelry, the less you will need to polish it. The specially treated cloth included with your purchase should be used for the care and cleaning of your Samuel B pieces. Please do not use creams, dips, lotions or powder on this design. Gently rub the jewelry with the white inner cloth. As the shine returns to the piece, the cloth will turn black. This shows that the cloth is working. Do not wash the cloth. Do not use the cloth on any stones on the jewelry. Finish your pieces by buffing the jewelry with the outer cloth, restoring the patina to your treasured piece.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.