Imagine sporting earrings that are One of a Kind? Created by Tagliamonte, these are part of the Roman Coin Collection. The precious metal used in these earrings is 18K Rhodium over Sterling Silver. The links consist of a combination of a round Roman coin and an oval Venetian intaglio. You have a choice of either green or Blue. The venetian intaglios have the images of an ancient King and Queen. The Authentic Ancient Roman coins date back to the 3rd Century during the Byzantine Empire and the reign of Constantine/Konstantine the Great. The coins are made of Bronze and were considered legal tender so many, many years ago. The bezels are hand set around both the coins and the cameos. Please note that care has been taken to give the solder joints holding the coins an air of authenticity reminiscent of the times in which the coins were used. French hook with safety.
- Stone Information: Each Pair: (2) Venetian glass intaglos; (2) Authentic Roman coins
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Rhod over 925 Sterling Silver
- Measurements: Green: 2-5/8" x 3/4", Blue: 2-5/8" x 1"
- Weight: 16.7 and 17.4 grams respectively
- Fastening: French hook with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.