These earrings are filled with the charm of the ancient Etruscans. They are created by Tagliamonte and are part of the Fibula Collection. They are crafted in 925 Sterling Silver with 18K accents in the form of a bead at the top and bottom of each earring. The Venetian intaglios have the image of Cupid holding a rose in an outstretched hand. They are set in oval bezels that are substantial and heavily beaded; very reminiscent of the Etruscan metal smything. Oxidation has been applied by hand, making the earrings look like they have just been retrieved from a sunken ship. Post with Omega.
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian Glass Intaglios; (2) Mother of Pearl slices
- Note: Due to the nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 925SS, 18K accents
- Measurements: 3/4" x 15/16""
- Weight: 9.6 grams
- Closure: Post with Omega
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.