These earrings are new style of statement for Tagliamonte. They are crafted in 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling silver with a large oval Venetian glass cameo. The figure in the cameo is that of the powerful Medusa. The Venetian glass cameos are in a beautiful turquoise blue and looks like they were carved directly from the stone. They even feature a bit of the look of naturally occurring black veining. They have been set in a substantial bezel with a triangular shaped faceted Citrine set below. Above each cameo is a Ruby cabochon that is set in a braided bezel. French hook with safety.
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian glass cameos; (2) 4mm Ruby cabochons; (2) 8x10mm Citrines
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling silver
- Earring Measurements: 2-1/8" x 1-1/8"
- Weight: 16.7 grams
- Fastening: French hook with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.