A really fun pair of earrings created by Tagliamonte and crafted in 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver. The earrings represent a bee that is polinating our world. An oval piece of natural Lapis Lazuli is used for the body of the bee. Great for summer wear and this little bee will not sting you! Lever back closure.
- Stone Information: (2) 4x6mm Lapis Lazui cabochons
- Note: Lapis is a natural stone and as such may have veining.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Measurements: 1-1/16" x 1/2"
- Weight: 4.8 grams
- Fastening: Lever back
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.