TAGLIAMONTE Designs (1783) 925SS/YGP Venetian Intaglio Earrings*Reg.$400
This is a pair of my most favorite earrings. Sure to garner attention! These earrings feature Venetian glass intaglios that are slightly off square in shape with the image of Pandora and her Urn carved in them. Crafted from 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver, the cameos are in a lovely soft Peridot color. Below the Intaglios are 12mm checkerboard faceted Citrines. These are very large stones.
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian glass cameos; (2) 12mm square faceted Citrine stones
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Note: Citrines are natural stones and as such may have natural inclusions.
- Metal: 18K Yellow Gold over 925 Sterling Silver
- Measurements: 1 7/8" x 5/8"
- Weight: 12.6 grams
- Fastening: French wire with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.