TAGLIAMONTE Designs (1863,1864) 925SS/YGP Venetian Cameo Earrings *Gryphon*Reg.$230
These Tagliamonte earrings feature a Venetian glass cameo representing the mythical beast known as a Gryphon in bas relief. A Choice of 2 colors: Blue and Green. The blue cameos have a hint of lavender and the green are Laguna green. They are crafted in 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver. Above the cameo is a round cameo with the image of the Springtime Maypole Festival. Post with Butterfly Clutch.MSRP: $450
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian glass cameos
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Measurements: 1-1/4" x 5/8"
- Weight: Blue: 11.7 grams; Green: 11.1 grams
- Fastening: Post with Butterfly Clutch
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.