These Tagliamonte earrings are full of classic beauty! Take notice of the stunning pink hue of the Venetian cameos. You have a choice of 2 pairs: The design is the same and features a cavallo or horse in bas relief. The pair on the left is opaque and the pair on the right is transparent. Choose the look you like the best! Below the cameos, sits a fresh water cultured Pearl. The earrings are crafted from 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver and have substantial bezels. All together you have a style that is sure to draw compliments. Perfect for daily wear. French hook with safety..
- Stone Information Each Pair: (2) Venetian glass intaglios; (2) 8mm fresh water cultured Pearl
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Note: Pearls are natural gemstone and may have blemishes and inclusions.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Measurements: Both Pairs: 1-5/8" x 5/8"
- Weight: Left: 7 grams; Right: 6.3 grams
- Fastening: French hook with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.