These Tagliamonte earrings feature large pear shaped Swiss Blue Topaz cabochons. These Topaz are of extremely high quality and have absolutely no inclusions. They are crafted in Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver and set with prongs that are in the shape of fleur de lis. Each fleur de lis has a faceted White Sapphire. The Blue Topaz stones are suspended by 3 dimentional bees. Lever back closure. Quite charming!
- Stone Information: (2) Pear shaped Swiss Blue Topaz cabochons; (4) faceted White Sapphires
- Metal: Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Pendant Measurements: 1-1/2" x 1"
- Weight: 9.2 grams
- Fastening: Lever back
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.