TAGLIAMONTE Designs (OR009) 925SS/YGP Venetian Intaglio Earrings*Citrine*Reg$180
Fun and flirty, designed by Tagliamonte and crafted in 925 Sterling Silver with 18k Vermeil, these earrings feature 2 faceted citrines that dangle above Amber colored intaglios that have mythological carvings. French hook. Choices detailed below.
- Choice 1: (2) Venetian glass intaglios; (2) 4x6mm rectangular shaped Citrines; (2) 5mm round Citrines
- Choice 2: (2) Venetian glass intaglios; (2) 4x6mm rectangular shaped Citrines; (2) 5mm round Citrines
- Choice 3: (2) Venetian glass intaglios; (2) 6x8mm rectangular shaped Citrines; (2) 6x8mm oval Citrines
- Choice 4: (2) Venetian glass intaglios; (2) 7x12mm pear shaped Citrines; (2) 7mm round Citrines
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Note: Citrine is a natural gemstone and as such inclusions may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 SS
- Measurements: Choice 1: 2" x 1/2"
- Measurements: Choice 2: 1-7/8" x 1/2"
- Measurements: Choice 3: 2" x 7/16"
- Measurements: Choice 4: 2-1/4" x 1/2"
- Weight: 6.6 to 8.2 grams
- Fastening: Hook
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.