Tagliamonte Venetian cameo jewelry represents an artistry from a bygone era. These rounded square shaped charm style earrings are entirely created by hand using ancient techniques. Crafted in Sterling Silver with an 18K yellow gold plate. The 15 x 14 mm Venetian Glass intaglio has the image of the mythological horse, Pegasus carved it. It is accented by (6) 3 mm faceted Amethyst stones. A disc of mother of pearl is placed behind the intaglio and gives an ethereal look to the charms.
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian glass cameos; (6) faceted 3mm Amethysts.
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Earring Measurements: 1 3/4" x 1" (includes the 3/4" hoop)
- Weight: 11.7 grams
- Fastening: Saddle back on hoops
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.