SAMUEL B *BJC* (56429N) 925SS Multi-Gemstone Statement Necklace *Reg.$600*
This Samuel B Statement Necklace is designed in 925 Sterling Silver. It has such a vintage feel to it! It is comprised of a series of faceted gemstones. Take a look at the gorgeous pear shaped Rose de France Amethyst, and round Aquamarine, Citrine, and Praisiolite and Lemon Quartz! Each has been cushion cut and is cradled in an elaborate Sterling Silver coccoon that has such a gorgeous under gallery. The bail that the Amethyst charm is suspended by has a solid 18K accent. The chain has a toggle closure. Such a lovely piece!
Precious and semi-precious gemstones add another dimension of light, cut, color and shape to the creation. Stones are carefully selected and imported from major cutting centers of the world. Each piece exhibits the perfect combination of 18K, 14K and 925 Sterling Silver with the addition of a granulation technique known as Jawan. This technique is mastered by a few and consists of adding small individual granule beads of gold or silver to the surface of the jewelry to create a timeless classic.
- Stone Information: (1) 15mm Rose de France Amethyst; (1) 6mm Citrine; (1) 6mm Aquamarine; (1) 8mm Praisiolite; (1) 8mm Lemon Quartz
- Note: See Care section below
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver / 18K
- Necklace Measurements: 18"L x 3/4"W; Center motif: 1" x 1/2"
- Weight: 21.7 grams
- Closure: Toggle closure
- Brand: Samuel B: All Samuel B designs are handmade.
- Country of Origin: Bali, Indonesia
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Samuel Behnam jewelry comes with a one-year warranty provided it has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. In order to activate your limited one year warranty, you must register your Samuel Behnam purchase at samuelb.com. Once registered, please send your repair with a copy of your invoice and phone number to: Samuel Behnam Collection Repair Dept., 98 Cuttermill Road, Suite 246 South, Great Neck, NY 11021 516-466-1826
- Care: The more often you wear your Samuel B Jewelry, the less you will need to polish it. The specially treated cloth included with your purchase should be used for the care and cleaning of your Samuel B pieces. Please do not use creams, dips, lotions or powder on this design. Gently rub the jewelry with the white inner cloth. As the shine returns to the piece, the cloth will turn black. This shows that the cloth is working. Do not wash the cloth. Do not use the cloth on any stones on the jewelry. Finish your pieces by buffing the jewelry with the outer cloth, restoring the patina to your treasured piece.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.